Funparks & Freeride
For the brave amongst you, the ski region Dachstein West offers 5 fun parks, with different challenges and difficulty levels. You will find: boardercross, jumps, boxes, corners, slides and wave rides. The fun park in Russbach is mentionable because it has been re-designed by a team of freestyle experts and offers a lot of challenging obstacles for your adrenaline kick. The area is shaped and looked after by the freestyle pros at Q-Park.
Jib Box (length 4m)
Freesports Arena Krippenstein in the Upper Austrian Salzkammergut region has been chosen as the hot spot of the freerider scene by the „SnowPlanet“ magazine. Besides the runs and cliff drops, the „Stoa“ – how the locals call Krippenstein respectfully – offers a wide variety of outdoor events aside the main stream.
This is what Krippenstein offers you:
- 30 kilometres of off piste variants
- The longest down hill piste in Upper Austria with a length of 11 kilometers
- The region is assured of snow due to the latest snow making facilities
- The difference in altitude from the mountain to the valley station are 1.500 metres
- A brand new cable car
- Hundreds of sqare kilometers of alpine ground to let off steam
- Top class experience extreme sports events